18 Day – China Discovery Tour
Day 02 | Beijing | Sunday, 29 Dec 2019
Activity – Beijing Olympic Park
Beijing Olympic Park (Olympic Green) is an Olympic Park in Chaoyang District, Beijing, China constructed for the 2008 Summer Olympics. Since then, the streets around the park have been used for an exhibition street race of the FIA GT1 World Championship in 2011, after a race at Goldenport Park Circuit in the vicinity.
Venues and Landmark Structures Located Here:
- Beijing National Stadium (Birds Nest)
- Beijing National Aquatics Center
- Beijing National Indoor Stadium
- National Speed Skating Oval
- Olympic Green Convention Center
- Olympic Green Hockey Field
- Olympic Green Archery Field
- Olympic Green Tennis Center
It will again serve as an Olympic Park when Beijing hosts the 2022 Winter Olympics.
Photo Highlights – Beijing Olympic Park: